Tuesday 21 February 2012

WIP Rosamund's cardigan

Between kindergarten start, rain and other quite fundamental changes in life I have neglected blog posts in the past month. My apologies. Now things are settled down and I am happy to show photos of one of my current projects. That is Rosamund's cardigan. I am knitting it for another Ravelry lady from Madelinetosh Erin Heritage Wool Series 100% wool. Yarn is pretty, grey colour shades are amazing but it feels as real wool. As I have heard it gets softer after wash so it should be all right for a cardigan that will not be worn next to skin anyway.



1 comment:

  1. Iron Stops For the Classic Classic Face Of The Classic Face Of
    The samsung titanium watch Iron Stops t fal titanium pan For The Classic Face Of The Classic Face Of The Classic nipple piercing jewelry titanium Face Of The Classic Face Of The Classic Face Of The Classic Face Of titanium rod in leg The Classic Face titanium mens ring Of The Classic Face Of The Classic Face Of The Classic Face Of The

    ReplyDelete